Are you a new exhibitor?
If you are, or thinking of becoming a new exhibitor at a Moonlit Pathways event, then the following information is for you.
Prior to each event booked, you will receive an exhibitor pack. This is sent by e-mail where possible for reasons of conservation, but if you do not have access to e-mail or the web, we do have alternative arrangements. Please be sure to let us know which will be suitable for you. As some systems treat attachments from a business e-mail as junk mail, please check your junk mail folder regularly.
Procedure for those with email and web access
- Maps and accomodation lists for each venue can be found in each of the event pages of this website. This means you can access them anytime you want, so those who like to book accommodation early can do so. They can also be e-mailed or posted on specific request.
- When you send in your booking form, there will be a space to clearly write your current e-mail address.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail for your bookings.
- Three to four weeks before the show date, a letter giving 'show specific' information, invoice and talk notification if applicable will be mailed to you by e-mail.
- Approx four or five weeks before the show date, a letter giving set up and other show information, invoice and talk notification if applicable will be mailed to you by e-mail.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS DURING THE YEAR, PLEASE REMEMBER TO TELL US!
Procedure for those without internet access
Once the booking form is received, you will receive a booking confirmation letter. If you require maps and accomodation lists, please request these at the time of the show.
As each show approaches, you will receive a letter with all the setting up and other show information, invoice and talks notification if applicable.